Emissions Analytics specialises in the analysis and interpretation of complex data sets. So here is a festive round-up of a few of our own numbers for the year:
- True MPG results supplied to What Car? for 186 vehicles in 2013
- Launch of Real MPG for Motor Trend magazine in the USA, 71 cars tested so far
- 16,000 miles driven on real roads in the UK and US
- 41,000 miles driven at the track for clients’ testing projects at home and abroad
- An average of 185 grams of carbon dioxide emitted per kilometre
- Largest engine tested this year was 12.9 litres
- The smallest was 875cc
- The average MPG was 44.5, with the worst just 20.5 and the best 71.7 (a hybrid).
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Emissions Analytics team.